Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Missouri Social Security Disability I Believe I Would Qualify For Social Security Disability Benefits But, If I Understand Correctly,?

I believe I would qualify for Social Security disability benefits but, if I understand correctly,? - missouri social security disability

According to the site would be SSA.gov rejected because they do not apply to benefits within the specified time. In short, I can not because of anxiety and depression. The condition appeared in 2000, but luckily, my husband's income allowed me to stop working. But now, I'm divorced () for its decision and you only pay my health insurance premiums by 1 April 2008. Maintenance does not contain enough to afford an individual health insurance through MHIP (Missouri Health Ins. Pool) because of my medical history. I guess my question is not so useless, "the first time that the government might take, is it true that it is too late for me to try to qualify for SSD benefits? FYI - I work full-time 1982-2000. Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment