Thursday, December 17, 2009

What To Say In Wedding Card What To Say In A Card When Giving A Wedding Gift That Is Overdue?

What to say in a card when giving a wedding gift that is overdue? - what to say in wedding card

My husband and I are back to give a wedding gift to our friends who have married there over 14 months. Your friends fact, my husband, I had hoped he would take care of them, but never did, so I am now, before it no longer. Of course we are very ashamed, but I do not think necessiarily should focus on the card, but still welcome. Perhaps still remembers with emotion on her wedding day? We're not the presents in person is sent, and I want to keep the map a little short. How should we in this situation? And what is with the map? Thank you for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment