Sunday, January 24, 2010

Gluten Intolerance More Condition_symptoms I'm Doing A Catering Project For My Gcse Could You Please Answer These Questions If U Hv A Gluten Intolerance?

I'm doing a catering project for my gcse could you please answer these questions if u hv a gluten intolerance? - gluten intolerance more condition_symptoms

When did you first discovered she had an intolerance to gluten?
affected their daily life like eating?
Do you think there are a variety of offered products are gluten-free?
How to cook gluten-free products at home, for example, bread?
Is there something I can improve, for example, prices for food without gluten?

1 comment:

sailor said...

I discovered I had celiac disease for 50 years and less than 3 months of gluten-free, all went away my health problems. I eat regularly, but they tend to be less risky, with whom I have to eat in restaurants and in general, the research before it to them. To help a good knowledge of ingredients and the kitchen when you order to see the possibility of contamination. I had some accidental exposure, but the total amount of gluten do not hesitate to eat at a restaurant. My friends have learned about the problems and accordingly to cook. There is much to eat that free gluten. All vegetables, fruits, meat and eggs are gluten free, if not treated, if you have processed only see things. At first I missed the pasta, pizza, pastries and bread. I was not a big dessert person to begin with caution, so that part could be made with ice, was and is my favorite dessert.
Now I've learned to bake a cake without gluten after 7 years not to eat cookies and have suffered, and that is delicious and the texture of crackers.
GlutenSubstitute for pasta, pizza, candy and all that wheat flour are very expensive and only use it if I have a genuine desire to not make for regular consumption. I do not think the cost for a while because it is expensive to do so in the ingredients list and development.

Post a Comment