Saturday, January 30, 2010

Write Letter Interest Sorority How Can I Pursue Membership With A Black Sorority's Alumnae Chapter? Should I Write A Letter Or E-mail?

How can I pursue membership with a black sorority's alumnae chapter? Should I write a letter or e-mail? - write letter interest sorority

I am now in school. Unfortunately I am not online as a cycle. Now I want to get on the grad. Local / Alum. Chapter in my hometown, but I'm not sure how to approach them. The site is not updated in 4 years and I had to contact the national office of the local chapter president of the names and contact details to be found. E-mail/letter should I send? It is adherence to the research and the expression of interest in graduate school. Chapter as secret as the degree.?

1 comment:

DableST1 said...

Hello,

Sorry to be president is an excellent idea. A large number of chapters, students have an e-mail list, you can participate. This is a great opportunity for the members by e-mail or by e-mail that all future events that may be the host.

The organization you are interested, you know, close friends or family members who are members of the Fraternity? This is useful because you can join them too.

Also note that you can join guilds invitation, please hold, it is essential that you do everything to make achieving them, know them, and let you know. You could write a letter or e-mail Chapter President, in my opinion is a good start. You can read about current events, projects of community service, etc. ..

Another possibility for the members of the Community design shall be made in this area (I know, it depends on where you live, but if in a small town, it should not) hard to do. You can meet member of the organization, and they meet.

Good luck to you!

Post a Comment