Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Curtain Rod Boy I Am Trying To Interpret A Bizarre Dream?

I am trying to interpret a bizarre dream? - curtain rod boy

Start with me knew in my room with my 4 year old daughter and another girl, not me, I was in a pink shirt and had long blonde hair. It was bedtime, so I told the girls to hurry off to the TV, along to the lighting in the kitchen is closed, but television was still in progress. I saw the girl on the remote control and asked what was wrong. I saw the TV screen and what looked like a horror movie ... I left at the traffic lights turn left and does not work. Then he went to the girl ... my arm was a little behind and pushed me down. I could not see, can only feel and I screamed my name out of the exchequer, who slept upstairs. Finally I was freed and rushed from the FFRONT screaming my door and began to whisper this time, however, just out of my mouth. I saw this man in the middle of the street, I knew it was wrong and someone ran up to me something long and black hands. I was in the house and locked the door just in time, he began knocking on the door. I went to the announcement room closed the door and again tried to wake my friend, but he never awoke. I caught what looked like a curtain rod. The man had pushed the bedroom door and opened it. When I turn on the counter to start, I realized that I keep a child a cell phone to his ear was.

Then I woke up. My heart was pounding, I was breathing, I had only one miles, and I was scared as hell.

5 comments:

Jilbi said...

The blond girl is motherhood. The girls disappear during sleep, and then nothing like this .. suffers or not you participate in any way. The dream is how you feel.

You can not scream when they are in danger. They feel powerless. Something bothers you and the dream expresses.

While the dream of your boyfriend does nothing to help. The dream is about his doubts about her boyfriend.

They doubt that you and your daughter. Moreover, one wonders if it hurts. The stranger in the dream is sexual. The alien is also her boyfriend. The unknown is the fear that your friend is in reality - violent.

Ultimately, you save the day with a curtain rod, and the threat turns out to be a toddler. In the dreamcertainly understand that your friend is not right.

But it shows the dream of a genuine concern about the future of you and your daughter. Anyone who has had very bad experiences in the past, or your friend is acting in a way that you feel uncomfortable

The Vinci said...

It seems that the fear of the mother of his daughter's independence always the better of you. They fear that your daughter will grow more and remove new friends, take the "" from you. The fear in this dream is the search for a woman to love against the world and find the soul of his daughter.
Questions for you ... Do you have a close relationship with his mother? Do you already have a conversation with a parent who control "of your child loses?

nards_ot... said...

You need to separate and understand what it symbolizes everything for you.
Dreams are trying to solve the subconscious, all the **** of her life, while the rest of his life quietly and it is unthinkable to Hera.

The sub consciously uses images, sounds, colors, characters, places, what can be done to comply with and out of their lives. Then, when you wake up consciences, try to remember all the symbols, but not what they mean.

Right Guard said...

His dream appears to be essentially random and it is likely that some of its roots in the accumulated stress from his duties as mother and housewife.

Share your 4-year-old daughter - an ideal age for a child to acquire new experiences in general in society. This not only brings greater exposure to outside influences that support the mother and of course, are concerned about who and where the influences come from had. Fear is a natural component in much of this as well - to be friends? What is left of their parents, as opposed to what your child healthy tolerated?

This can get a degree of mistrust - and the realization that all things can be misunderstood by our fear, attention to the threat of man you wantSpirit is always a child with a cell phone. A little panick may, in the subconscious of all, and play a dream, as you describe is the natural result.

Consider these comments. Perhaps they can help their understanding of dreams, as they reflect on this in the context of daily life and responsibilities.

All the best for you.

Trisha said...

I dream that. Sometimes I think it's because they feel powerless and helpless, and I am looking for help from people, but I find it really hard to express. I believe that me, no one takes seriously. Because at this point I do not feel safe, but vulnerable, easy to frighten me for things that no major problem.

Television. Will her daughter against the bad things in the world to protect but do not feel able to do the same. Do not think you will always have the support they need. That's what I think, but I could be wrong.

Post a Comment