Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ohio License Late Fees In Ohio, Are There Late Fees & Penalties Regarding License Plates?

In Ohio, are there late fees & penalties regarding license plates? - ohio license late fees

OK, here's the deal: We traded in our old truck to a dealer and buy a new car. The dealer has until September to tell us the title of the exhibition of new trucks, and my husband only to file without me, what has been done so that I can not remember the number plate change old new to the truck. I noticed it when I went online to renew my subscription. Now I am concerned about late fees and penalties. What should I do?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The same for my family. We have just bought a new car, and we grow old, to give our mechanics. However, the inspection of the State of Maryland on Wednesday due to the car, that is, if we are to be there on Wednesday penalized $ 15. This applies to both licenses and inspections and state. Once you start the car and remove the labels, which means turning on the plate of the MVA.

Theres a certain kind of technology should give a refund if you leave one years on the labels, it will bring back a full refund, and such things.


Do not worry. It's a pain to handle, but you'll be pleased to hear that your safe, without penalty.

Anonymous said...

Take note of title and vehicle registration to the BMV old. Require all new registrations transferred from new vehicles. A transfer fee of $ 4.50.

Anonymous said...

I live in Columbus will happen to me in October last year that said the women, there were no overdue fines or punishment, so do not worry

Post a Comment