Thursday, February 18, 2010

Polycystic Kidney Disease More Condition_symptoms Cause Of Flank Pain Radiating Down When Stressed?

Cause of flank pain radiating down when stressed? - polycystic kidney disease more condition_symptoms

I have polycystic kidney disease. Last year I had a job as a 9 mm stone is a way so I know the pain can do from a stone, I know the way, have you taken.

Lately, when I am stressed (either briefly at work when I burn dinner or my dog has a day while the baby barking neighbors trying to sleep) I feel pain radiating along a trajectory similar to kidney by year takes the last stone. The pain is on both sides. The pain lasts only a few seconds. I suspect that this is releated to my kidneys and I am wondering what might be / media. I have an appointment with my doctor next week and then ask, but others have had similar experiences?

1 comment:

Ëï ¾ said...

Sorry for the disease.you can doctor.but in the 'm learner.In TCM TCM I think it is something that Meridian.the liver therapy in TCM is the "lack of harmony in the liver qi, liver SATAS Qi. "And, sometimes a hypochondriac pain control due to a stagnant liver liver qi.Because transport and distribution, so he should feel free important.and there is also a drug called" Happy Life Dust can take action.

Post a Comment